Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 17: last full day in Spain :-(



Today is our last day in Spain. Lucas and I went to el Oceanigrafic y la ciudad de artes y ciencias (The Oceanogràfic of the City of Arts and Science; largest aquarium in Europe). We grabbed the bus and headed out early. Spent 3 hours at the aquarium then two hours at the science centre. It's my third time there and I never tire of it. We caught the dolphin show this time and it was great. 

We decided to walk back to the apartment, unwittingly without knowing it was 27 degrees C and no breeze - ouch. 

By the time we reached Los toneles, a nice tapas bar, we stopped for a bocadillo and drinks. Mmm good! Lucas had un bocadillo de puntillas- breaded deep fried squid in a bun. Didn't give me a bite!!

Sadly, we leave tomorrow but it's been a fantastic trip; one that Lucas will always remember, as I will. Just as I fondly remember the last trip with Laurel. 







No comments: