Monday, May 28, 2007

Valencia Trip - May 8th

Today we went for a long walk with Emilio (my Dad's cousin) to Gulliver Park. Its a large park in the shape of Gulliver from Gulliver's Travels. Gulliver is tied down by the lilliputians and there are slides and stairs and stuff all through his hair, belt and sleeves. Then we ate lunch and played around. We watched a movie and then played darts. Me and my dad went shopping and then I played with Linnea. I gave her a sticker tatoo and we ate dinner and were waiting for Amanda and Auntie Sonia to come (they were joining us in Valencia from Calgary too). Me and Lucas wrestled while Linnea watched Dora. Me and my Mom opened a door in my room (that I thought was a door to another room), but it was just a closet - too bad.

A while after, Amanda and Tia Sonia got here and talked and went to bed (it was late)!

No comments: